19.8.10

Only less than 1 month then I will back to France. I will go to Le Mans and I like that city. But I can sure Nantes is better than Le Mans because the atmosphere of art is better. There are so many exhibitions in the city and it's very easy to find one gallery and enter. Also, there are so many activities for the artist. But I can't stay there because I can't study in the fine art school of Nantes. But I am not disappointed about that because the school is not suitable for me. wow...I heard so many rumors about the school and the professors. It's quite horrible ><. So I will stay in the school of Le Mans where so many Chinese students there. I know there may have some problems if there are so many Chinese because I don't have much more chance to practice my French. haha...Anyway, I am so excited to study in the new school and become a student again! :)
This is my new artwork. It called " We are the fishes in the rice bowl." "飯碗裡的魚 (秋)"It's just like an adventure in life. The rice bowl as a boat and the hair is just like the river. We don't know where will the rice bowl going in the river. It's like we don't know our future. But I can sure we can control the direction of the rice bowl and let it flow. The girl doesn't know how to swim just like me, then she wears the life vest for safety but she is not scared and worried about the journey. She found the direction for the rice bowl and let it flow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment