9.6.12

I miss you so much. I learned how to cook many dishes now. I want to cook for you. I always worry you don't have dinner. I am really worry about that. I don't want to see you get thinner and thinner. it's horrible. When you told me about that on Thursday night, I am reli angry. After 30 minutes, I feel better. it's not the real better, it's just stop crying. I told myself that I am strong, don't cry. I found that I am not strong enough as I imagine and you imagine. I am just a weak woman who wants someone loves me. You said I need time. But I am scared the "Time" will let you go away. I don't want to be your best friend. I want to be your love. I blamed myself everyday. But many people tell me love is not right or wrong. Don't blame yourself. How can I stop to blame myself? This year will be the tough year for me and you too, I think. Sometimes, I am negative and think that we are finished. but sometimes, i am positive to think that we are destine to be together in the future again.  it's just the practice for us to test our heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment