10.3.11


He is important to me and we are trying our best to have better life and better relationship. I can't find any weakness between our relationship because I know we are trying our best. Everyone is selfish. But I can't be too selfish and not care about the other's feeling. I don't want to hurt anyone. It's not happy when I see people getting hurt from anyone. Even he is the one who I care a lot. How come I do something to hurt the one who never hurt me? I have Angel and Devil in my mind. Luckily, the Angel is always powerful than the devil. Sometimes, I am confused. But the other day, Angel will tell me what is the right thing I should do. And I feel relief after I listen to the Angel. It's so good someone scold on you. Everyone need a scold by someone. It's time to wake up and think clearly what you want in your life. I don't care how long we are together in this relationship, but at this moment, it's the good time, and I believe what I feel at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment