7.10.10

Stranger's Country

When I listened to this music in the first time, I cried little bit. I miss home suddenly and I feel awkward in this country. The following is the passage that I wrote when I listened to this music which played by my professor.

07 Oct 2010 11:00am ( Stranger's country )
I really want to go home sometimes, I want to work in my own country and be with my family. It's so hard to stay in a foreign county. They are the strangers to me, but I am the only stranger for them. Language is a problem, but sometimes, I tried to be with them, but I know I didn't try my best to be with them. But most of time, when I want to talk, I feel verbless and language always is the barrier to me. They are not interested in me, they have no question to ask . It's so different when I be with Aimee few years before. I don't care English people are fake or anything, they will try to let me join the conversation. But there are something different because I was in Hong Kong, and now, I am in a stranger's country.

philip glass: glassworks

No comments:

Post a Comment