31.8.10

I made some pencil bags to sell on etsy.com when I back to France. I really love the shape and the cutting of the bag because it's very nice and usable. I hope you all will like them and help me to buy one later :)

And I really want to bring my own sewing machine to France, but it's soooooooo heavy, it costs so much if I mail it to France. And I know it's not expensive if I buy one in France, but I don't want to waste my money. Oh... if I can find some place where I can rent a sewing machine, it will be sooooo great for me :) Let me go to post office tomorrow and ask for the shipping cost of the sewing machine. Pray for me for the lower shipping cost please. :P

Here is the instruction that I drew for my pencil bag. Remember to check my website later and buy my items :)


Oh~~ And this is the AMOS - Showtime cover. You can buy it online now!!!
ONLY 1 in stock!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment